Sunday, November 29, 2009

A New Spot On Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was such a beautiful day this year I wanted to get out and take some new photos of my kiddos. So, I went to a new spot (thanks Kam) and wouldn't you know it the light was great and my kids had resigned themselves to letting me take their pics... what good kids! :)

My son is getting so big! Just last week I had the sad realization that he is taller than me! He had to look down a little bit to say, "Good morning Mom." Wow, I am not sure how I feel about that, but what can a mom do?



My daughter is a great sport when it comes to getting pics of her. She does what I say and makes it look so natural. She is a beauty inside and out!






Here they are, my kids. They are two of the best people I have ever met. They are kind, considerate, and helpful. I am a blessed momma!


No comments: